[Pann] Japanese model Taiki Takahashi and Korean model Noah dating










Pann: Male Korean model is dating a Japanese male model [more pictures here]

Japanese model Taiki Takahashi and Korean model 'Noah'

1. [+115, -6] Who are the rest of us supposed to date if two handsome men are dating each other?

2. [+83, -1] Both of their faces look like they're going to disappear because they're so tiny

3. [+78, -3] His eyes look like Park Bogum

4. [+42, -2] So amazing that they're dating so confidently like that without caring about what others think

5. [+36, -2] I thought I read the title wrong for a second. Both are so handsome. Everyone's a couple nowadays except me... sob.

6. [+31, -2] Coming out probably wasn't easy, amazing of them

7. [+22, -2] Birds of a feather flock together... even the handsome date other handsome

8. [+20, -1] Shouldn't have to hide who they love anyway. I like that they're confident and open about it.

9. [+18, -1] He looks like Park Bogum

10. [+16, -0] I hope they last long, you can tell they absolutely adore each other ㅋㅋ

11. [+15, -1] Nevermind their relationship, look at their proportions..

12. [+13, -0] Wow, this is the stuff of fanfics happening in real life

13. [+10, -0] I'm a man and I just want to say fighting to all the gays because they get rid of competition for me!

-