[Instiz] Netizens find Iron's girlfriend's grotesque Instagram posts


Instiz: Iron's girlfriend seems to live in a unique world of her own (NSFW)

(TN: I'm not going to post all of the pictures because they're extremely NSFW/L like pictures of dildos, period stains on underwear, dolls in weird poses, sexual screencaps, etc. Just press the green button in the middle of the pink box in the source link to unlock the pictures)

-

"Umm.. quite scary"

"Hul, his girlfriend is this model?"

"Now I'm confused... maybe Iron's not the weird but his girlfriend is"

"Well I respect her tastes..."

"Now I'm starting to understand Iron..."

"I have no idea what's going on but this woman seems to be living in another world"

"Uh.. what's wrong with her?"

"I think both have issues... but I can see why Iron's scared of her"

"She has so many lolita themed pictures, what is there to respect?"

"Then who's at fault?!"

"I feel like she has crossed the line of respecting anything"

"So many lolita elements from the pacifier to the posing of the baby dolls to the missing arms.. ㅋㅋ"

"I feel bad for Iron now.."

"But how does this justify Iron beating her? Just because she's weird, it's okay for him to beat her? Even if she asked that he hit her, it's not okay to fracture her... why is everyone supporting Iron?"

"As weird as she is, violence can never be justified"

"She probably thinks she's super artistic... ㅋㅋㅋ"

"She reminds me of a certain someone but way worse"

"You guys do realize that what you're doing is an indirect form of sexual harassment, right? Just because she looks sexually open on SNS like this doesn't mean she can't be a victim of sexual assault, nor can it justify the violence that was used against her."

"Masochists do not like to be beat to the point of fractures... there are safe words that need to be followed and kept and once that's broken, it breaks into the line of assault."

"Her weird pictures do not justify her being beat"

-