Hotshot also announces comeback next month thanks to 'Produce 101' exposure



Article: [Exclusive] Hotshot to comeback in July as 5 + Noh Taehyun but sans Ha Sungwoon

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+1,198, -26] I remember Hotshot had to go on indefinite hiatus because they didn't have enough money to put out more albums. I'm really glad that a lot more people are finding out about the group thanks to Noh Taehyun and they can start promoting again. The other members are just as talented as Ha Sungwoon and Noh Taehyun so I really wish the best for them. Wanna One fan here but I'll be supporting them too ^^

2. [+770, -16] I'll hope for the best~

3. [+745, -15] Wow daebak!! I think they'll be fine as long as they get better styling ㅠㅠㅠ congratulations!!

4. [+601, -16] What is going on!!! Forever young!!! Hotshot!!!!!!!!!

5. [+485, -10] Daebak!!!!!!!!

6. [+162, -3] Please don't put so much make up on the members that they end up with panda eyes for this comeback ㅠㅠㅠㅠ they're pretty just the way they are, why cover them up like that ㅜㅜ anyway, they have my support~!!!

7. [+154, -5] I've been waiting for this piece of news. Good luck to Wanna One and Hotshot!

8. [+143, -2] I always wondered why they never got anywhere for how talented they are. I really wish them the best this time!

9. [+126, -1] Please fix their make up for this comeback.. ㅋㅋ

10. [+118, -2] What in the world, finally ㅠㅠ everyone ㅠㅠ Hotshot is coming back ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-