Jung Ga Eun reveals daughter's first birthday photos


Article: "Love you my daughter" Jung Ga Eun reveals daughter's first birthday party

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+897, -88] I just saw Jung Sia's daughter Seo Woo

2. [+736, -127] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's a baby but... I can only laugh ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+734, -69] Maybe she took after the father..??

4. [+114, -12] First time in a while seeing such an unpretty baby

5. [+95, -2] These pictures look more like the mom wanted to take them ㅋ a mom pictorial

6. [+92, -10] Let me just say it straight: the baby's really f*cking ugly

7. [+86, -8] Really hard for a baby that age to be as ugly as this...

8. [+81, -8] Just how much plastic surgery did she get that her genes are no where to be found... sigh ㅋ

9. [+78, -5] I know it's wrong to say this but she's ug.... just really surprised;;

10. [+74, -4] This is why plastic monsters are scary. Imagine having a kid and it doesn't look like the mom or the dad...

11. [+70, -7] This is why you don't marry a woman who's had plastic surgery... the baby looks exactly like her pre-surgery photos ㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+58, -3] Once the baby's older, she'll begin asking, "Mom... what part of you did I take after...?"

13. [+54, -0] Guys, just keep it to yourselves... that's what I'm doing

-