Jo Jung Suk defends Hyeri's acting controversy


Article: Jo Jung Suk, "I don't understand Hyeri's acting controversy... I'm proud of her as an actress"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+332, -40] There are some things you just can't shield

2. [+313, -40] "Doesn't understand".. ㅋㅋ Does he think us viewers are fools?

3. [+38, -3] I'm personally a Jo Jung Suk fan but what's wrong is wrong. There's nothing wrong with an actor receiving criticisms if their work wasn't up to par. I'm sure Jo Jung Suk-ssi was able to see her work hard and all since he was by her side but what the public sees is the final result of their efforts.

4. [+34, -4] Well would you expect him to say otherwise? Do you expect him to just be honest and be like "Yeah my drama was a flop because my co-star sucked and I couldn't focus"

5. [+27, -1] I like him but this isn't something that can be shielded;;

6. [+22, -5] ㅎㅎ You realize your own acting was put at risk because of Hyeri too? I realized that even a good actor like yourself can look bad when matched with a bad co-star. Don't act so arrogant.

7. [+18, -1] Jo Jung Suk-ssi, do you honestly think Hyeri's good? Are you not sorry at all to your fellow actors who are struggling right now?

8. [+17, -5] It's because people like you are so busy defending her that she never improves. Telling her "you're doing great ugugugu" just because she's young and pretty isn't always the best form of encouragement

-


Source: Naver

1. [+2,232, -103] Well you wouldn't expect him to be honest and admit "her acting's trash, I almost died having to act with her" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,625, -84] That was kind of him to say...

3. [+1,359, -79] I felt bad for him... having to carry that drama on his own

4. [+1,237, -57] Well he's not going to say "I understand why her acting's controversial";;;

5. [+697, -37] Heh...

6. [+357, -15] Do you expect him to say "her acting's trash" in an interview?

7. [+313, -16] Anyone can tell that she's bad, he's defending her too much ㅠ

8. [+225, -10] Feels wrong to even ask him a question like this in a public interview. What do you expect him to say? "I had a hard time with her bad acting"?

-